We offer two Choirs at Claudia Landeen School. The 4th-6th Grade and 7th-8th Grade Choir programs are taught by Alexandra Annen. Both courses are open to students of all experience and skill levels.
These are the goals for students who join our Choir programs:
- Learn to sing confidently in an ensemble and as a soloist
- Become skilled at basic sight-singing by using solfege
- Use correct vocal and breathing techniques associated with health singing practices
- Cultivate and strengthen literacy in both music notation and the written word
- Develop an understanding of music theory and an appreciation for choral literature